Friday 23 November 2012

My Husband 2


I guess she was curious and envious also. She opened the box and a low whistle came out of his mouth in astonishment. She put her hands in the box and picked up the beautiful sari. It was silk gorgeous sari, with beautiful pallu and big border. Tara and Rasika felt the texture and it was very soft and silky, perfect for a newly wed girl. Then Rasika placed her hand in the box and brought out a matching blouse. This blouse was really short, buttons in the front and hardly any back. It was very wide shouldered and V shaped deep neck. Tara comments, “Oh Bhabhi you will put fire in the guys pants by wearing this sexy blouse that will show so much of your back, shoulders, neck and your tummy. My brother has wonderful tastes. He wants you to look sexy and want to make his friends envy you.” After looking at blouse, Rasika picked up the next article; it was a matching petticoat. And then it surprised all of us, next in Rasika’s hands were a pair of undergarments. I blushed a lot, by seeing so sexy pair of bra and panty in Rasika’s hands. It was a red color silk bra and panty. It was a strapless bra to match with this wide shouldered blouse. Rasika took the bra and panty in her hands felt the silky-ness and commented, “Hey Tara this bra and panty really feelssexy and silky. I wish my husband gave me one of these and then laughed.” Tara said, “No these are only for my bhabhi. I have helped my br! other to pick these ones. I want my brother to enjoy my bhabhi fully.” She was looking towards me while saying this. I blushed and kept silent. She then disclosed that Sanjay had asked her given clear instructions to her to dress me like a beautiful horny girl. He has picked the undergarments for her. He wants her to look hot and sexy and that all his friends should feel jealous of him. I was one of the most beautiful and sexy wives in his friend circle and he wanted to show my to everyone and feeling proud of such a hot property. Tara was very nicely following his instruction. Tara placed all the dress nicely on the bed and asked me to go and take a quick warm water bath.


Tara handed me over my bra and panty and literally pushed me towards the bathroom. I tried to pick petticoat and blouse also. She stopped me, saying that they can help me out in wearing it quickly. I went inside and took a quick shower, came out dressed in only bra and panty. I was feeling shy to appear in front of them, so pick one towel and wrapped around myself before I appeared out of bathroom. Tara pulled me by my hand and brought me in the center of the room. Rasika picked up the perfume bottle and Tara asked me spin around slowly. Rasika sprayed lots of perfume towards me and in the air. Tara was spinning me slowly in theperfumed air. And then she quickly removed my towel, saying that, “Let this perfume go to each part of your body bhabhi.” I almost closed my eyes due to shyness. Then Tara took bottle of perfume from Rasika, came closer to me. She lifted my bra from the top a little bit and sprayed some perfume there. She then moved her hand towards my panty, put her two fingers in the elastic band, pulled it in front a little bit and then sprayed quite a lot of perfume there. She did the same towards my ass also. With so much of perfume, room smelled very sexy. Tara said, no man could resist a woman who smells so sexy. And then both of them noticed so many love marks above my boobs and my thighs. They didn’t know there was some more hiding inside the bra also. Rasika and Tara said, “Looks like Sanjay bhaiya had you had a wonderful night, bhabhi”. I just blushed and my face was turning red. Without wasting any more time, Rasika picked up the petticoat. She sat down holding the opening in her hands and I followed instincts and stepped into it. Tara pulled it over my thighs and over my waist and tied it tightly just above my bottoms, just above enough to cover my ass. It was quite below my navel. I asked her to pull up little more but she told me that it looks great. I want you to look beautiful and sexy. Then Tara adjusted my bra a little! bit.


She lifted it up a little bit and then hooked it in the next tighter hook. My boobs became tighter and made more cleavage than normally
they do. She looked at my in the mirror and said naughtily perfect. Rasika commented that my cleavage looked very sexy. She also said, my boobs are bigger than her and Tara. To counter comment it, Tara said, it’s just the beginning and that Sanjay will make my boobs even bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment