Friday 23 November 2012

My Husband 1

This is Reema from Mumbai. I am 26 years old young lady with sexy looks and voluptuous body, 36-29-37. I am 5’2” in height and my weight is proportionate to my height and distributed well at the right places. I am fair in color and have silky black shoulder length hairs.


My boobs are round and tight and stand out on their own, even without my bra. I love the way they fill my blouse and my t-shirts. I have got fleshy full ass and smooth round buttocks. I am aware that I get lots of stare at my ass and boobs. Internally I enjoy those stares from the guys. This is a story about my wedding reception. This was the evening just next day to my suhaag raat. I had a great night with my husband Sanjay. He is really a very demanding husband. He kept me awake almost whole night. We hardly got like 2 hours sleep the whole night. I am sure I don’t need to tell you why we were awake the whole night. We had sex so many times in one night. I had never dreamed that one could have sex so many times in one night and that too on their first night.


And just to make you a bit jealous, Sanjay has great stamina and gets hard so fast. He was excited even when we got up in the morning. And we had a quickie before we finally got out from bed. I went to bathroom, got freshen up, took bath changed into a nice sari and came down for breakfast downstairs. I was blushing red to face eyes of so many people in the house. Everyone was looking towards me, as to find out whether I had some sleep in the night. But then eyes don’t lie. They were red from lack of sleep. Since it was my first day, nobody expected me to prepare breakfast. We joined Tara and two more guests on breakfast table. Rest of the people had done it earlier. I sat next to Sanjay. Tara came and sat next chair to me. He slightly kicked my leg under the table and naughtily asked me, “Bhabhi, did you get a good sleep?” I said ‘yes’ but then he wasn’t ready to believe me and laughed naughtily as if she was telling m! e – ‘I listened to all those moans of yours while my brother was fucking you during the whole night.’ Soon we finished breakfast and talked for some time. There were still quite a number of guests in the house. Everyone wanted to talk to me and sit close to me, watch me closely. I was blushing by so many stares and attention that I was getting. I kept looking down and was responding in short yes and no answers. We had reception starting from 08:00 PM. So there were so many things to do.


Lots of people got busy in that soon. Sanjay also went out for a while. Tara and few other women were sitting next to me. One was Sanjay’s friend’s wife – Rasika. Tara and Rasika were teasing me like anything. Tara said, “Bhabhi, what do you say about my brother. Do you like him?” Even before I said anything, Rasika said, “Tara, you don’t need to ask that. Look at her face. It’s glowing so much from satisfaction she had whole night. I am sure she does like your brother very much.” I just blu! shed and looked down. Rasika was a nice person. She also got m! arried recently. She said to Tara, “You know what I got fucked 2 times the very first night of mine.” I am sure she was very proud of her wedding night. I am sure she will be really shocked when she comes to know that I got fucked 4 times last night. Tara asked me naughtily, “Reema bhabhi, how many times did you have last night”. I didn’t say anything, but they kept on asking me again and again. Finally I told them, “4 times”. Tara and Rasika’s mouth remained open for a while in shock. They couldn’t believe it. Rasika was in full shock, and on top of it now she was really jealous also. Rasika told me, you are really lucky Reema. Tara told me, “Bhabhi this is just the beginning, my bhaiya will keep you busy the whole night”. And they two laughed naughtily. These two girls were teasing me like anything.


After lunch, they teased me some more and before we realized it was 4:00 clock. Tara and Rasika said, “Hey Bhabhi its time to get dressed up for the evening. Let’s go to your room and get you dressed for another wonderful night with Sanjay bhaiya”. Three of us went to my room. Tara excused herself and came back with two boxes; one full of makeup stuff and other one were packed with red ribbon. I asked her what this second box is. She said, “This is a surprise gift from my brother”. Rasika took the box from Tara’s hands placed it on the bed and opened it quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment