Friday 23 November 2012

My Husband 3


Both of them giggled and laughed. Rasika picked my blouse and helped me in wearing it. It was full and tight with my tight boobs. Its back was there just to cover the bra straps. It was hardly 3 inches wide from the back. I sat on the stool in front of dressing table. My cleavage was looking bigger and my shoulders were exposed most of it.


Rasika picked up the foundation and applied all over my exposed skin. She applied it over my shoulders, my neck, my arms, and on my back and stomach. I had never thought that people use so much of foundation. But these two women here want to ensure that I look hot and sexy. Every exposed inch of my flesh should look beautiful as well. Tara and Rasika were very obediently following their brother’s instructions to dress me like a sexy wife. Tara then sprayed powder gently over my shoulders and my exposed flesh below my neck. She then rubbed it with the puff to make it look smooth and even. I liked the way I was being pampered and felt sexy. She then applied mascara on my eyebrows. She asked me to lift my face a little bit and then applied eye- liner to my eyes. Next she applied pink color eye shadow over my upper eyelid. She was applying makeup like a professional. Her touches were perfect. Then she picked up the lip liner and applied it over my lip edges to give them a nice shape. She picked up matching lipstick and applied it over my lips. As if this was not enough, she got the lip-gloss and applied it over my lipstick, to give them shiny look. After she was through, I also appreciated my lips in the mirror. They were saying, “Lick them and suck them right now. Kiss them”. After finishing with my lips, she paid attention to my cheeks and my forehead. She applied some blush on my cheeks and forehead. And to complete the look, she placed a designer bindi on my forehead. It was beautiful. She then placed some more sindoor to make it look more prominent. And then it was time for jewelry. Rasika helped me wearing my jewelry. She put a beautiful necklace around my neck. And then one more, which was slightly longer in length, filling my neck. And finally placed my mangalsutra around my neck. My mangalsutra is little longer and was hanging in my cleavage. She then made me wear my bangles and my bracelets. My hands were full of gold and glass bangles. Ta! ra then tied my hairs in a nice bun over my head. I was looking a taller now.


She then brought my sandals and asked me to wear it. They had nice heels, at least 3 inches. Sanjay wanted me to wear heels, so that my ass becomes higher and provocative when I walk. And finally it was time to wear my sari. They made me stand and tied my sari. They took their time to make it a perfect sari wrap. It was looking great. And then looking at me after dressing me fully, Rasika commented, “Bhabhi you look delicious and sexy”. I am sure all men in the party tonight will get hard in their pants. But poor guys, they can’t lay their hands on you. You are now Sanjay’s property and he is going to enjoy you tonight, more than he did last night.” My cheeks turned purple on hearing these explicit comments. But then I liked all those comments also.


Then we were ready for showing me off to rest of the world. Sanjay was here now. He came to our room, saw me and said, “Wow, you look delicious and hot”. Tara and Rasika laughed and I was feeling shy listening toSanjay’s comments in front of Tara and Rasika. He then came forward and kissed on my cheek also. I was just standing there not knowing how to respond. And then Rasika said, let’s go all the guests are waiting. Sanjay and I were walking in the front and Tara and Rasika followed us. All the eyes were on us. I could see from the corner of my eyes that those lusty eyes were more on me than on Sanjay. I am sure, people could see my exposed stomach and side view of my boobs. Tara and Rasika had tucked my sari in such a way that it exposed little bit here and little bit there. I was like a teaser for this evening. Sanjay and I were sitting on the beautifully decorated chairs on the stage. People started coming in to give blessing and good wishes to us. I lost time for how long people kept on coming to meet us and then would follow towards dinner hall. Tara and Rasika were sitting close to me on the side chairs. Whenever we got a few moments, Sanjay would try to touch and feel me from sides. He whispered towards me that I was looking really sexy. Then he thanked to Tara and Rasika for getting me ready for the evening.


Sanjay finally approved that they had done a good job in getting me ready for him. And then towards the end 3-4 young couples came to stage. They were Sanjay’s friends and their wives. They congratulated us. One of them hugged Sanjay and whispered in his ear, “Teri biwi badi maal lag rahi hai yaar”. And then both of them smiled loudly. This comment was not meant to be heard by me, but then he said it a bit louder and I heard it all clearly. I thought in my mind, “Sorry buddy, but I am allSanjay’s now. You are late in life” and smiled to myself. Sanjay’s friends were looking at me with their tongue wagging out. They were literally! ogling at me. I could sense dozen eyes trying to inset my sari and my blouse. Their eyes were fucking me all over. Then Rasika interrupted and pointed towards her husband, who was ogling at me, “Bas karo ab, kitna ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahe ho. Reema is Sanjay’s property. Only he was right to look at her this way. Don’t be so lusty.” Her husband turned his face away and didn’t say a word. His face was turned a little red at being caught red handed by his wife and other women on the stage. I was feeling horny, by the attention I am getting form all these people.


Sanjay also laughed at Rasika’s comments and as if feeling proud of his sexy wife, he put his right hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He was showing to rest of his friends that he is proud to have such a sexy wife.


Soon we had dinner and I can understand Sanjay was too eager to go to our room. While eating our dinner, he whispered in my ear, “Reema look towards my pants, I am already hard for you. You are looking so hot that my cock is responding in public also.” I blushed and kept eating my food. Soon people started leaving and we winded up the ceremony and returned to home. As soon as we reached home, Sanjay announced that we are really tired and want to call it night. And we started moving to our room. I entered the room and Sanjay followed me and shut the door from inside. In split of second, he pulled me towards him from my waist and hugged me tight. He embraced me so tight, that my boobs were crushing between us. He then raised my face a little bit and kissed me hard on my lips. He said, “Oh Reema, you are looking so hot and sexy. I can’t control myself any more. I had been hard all evening for you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment