Friday 23 November 2012

My Lifes Story 1

Hi ! Friends ! This is your new friend M.M.S here . I am used to reading stories all over here and it's not been a long since I've started reading these stories that's not the reason that I was un-awared about sex, actually the reason is that I did not use to know that these type of stories are also exist at internet and this much quantity .
Well ! I don't know that how long have I been watching and reading these stories, but just know that it's been a very short period since I have begun it . Well ! While reading these stories I wished if only, I could ever had a chance to have a sex with any pretty girl as it is explained in these stories . An-other thing I gotta say that I do never like an Incest sex relationship, I just dislike it because of a bundle of reasons shortly I would like to say that any modest man/boy can never have a sex relationship with his mother, sister, daughter etc...
As far as my reading experience is concerned of these stories , I must say that I mostly like to read those stories what are based on wildness but with the wish of girl . I mean as I have read here, in few stories there were some girls whom like to get fucked very wildly and in rape's style and some girls also like to have messy and offensive sex as I read the last night in a story . There was a girl, likes to drink piss (Pee/Shu Shu) of her sex partners , not only one time, even she likes to drink many times but you know that a man can pee only once a time after or before having any sex, so what she used to do is that firstly she used to have sex and than in the end first she used to drink cum and than pee and than she used to say to that man that doing this (1.5 ltr's) bottle two time mean while she would start sucking his dick again and in a few minutes he would get ready again for having sex again and than in the end she would drink again his cum and than a lots of his pee... So if a girls likes to these all things by her wish than it's A.o.K but if she doesn't like than it seems to me that we should not force her for doing this all offensiveness since you are supposed to suppose yourself at her place that if any one tries to do that all with you what all you want by her so what will be your state at that time . Well ! If a man thinks on it for just a while than he will never do any thing which hurts his partner .
You guys may be thinking that what the hell he is talking about ? Is he here to give us any lecture ? Is he wasting our time ? Are we here to get bored by him ? and especially where is the fuckin story for what we started reading it ? So I must say that I have never ever had any sex with any girl and I have never written any story yet so I am not experienced in this all .
Actually, I once heard by one of my great teachers that to start any speech and to end it is the most hard places in all of it since when a person starts giving his speech he can than easily make constructions in the middle of speech but exactly like the beginning the end is also bit difficult that what should be his last point his last line which should be called perfect for this end... I get that story is exactly like a speech because to give a beautiful and interesting start is quite hard and difficult and to make an happy ending is directly proportional to the start .
Now, I am thinking that I should have a step to inscribe my first story . I like to inform you all guys that the story what I am about to write is not real since I don't wanna deciete you . But yUp ! It is likely to become any point or a line or any statement which was happened in my life too what whether it becomes, it will just be a incident, not a reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment