Friday 23 November 2012

My Lifes Story 2

(I am (will let you know when you contact), live in Karachi city, height 5,11.5", my dick size is almost 6" tall and 2.5" fat (I have not measured it as it deserves, it's just my guess), my color is fear, I am under 19 right now . If any girl or women likes to have a sex with me, can contact me @ talk2meinenglish@yahoo.com or by # 03323643921)

"Here we go to our story"
Hello ! My name is Naqvi . I am under 19 . Today I am about to write something special, something what is not needed to know but I want to share it that's why I am inscribing it here . There will be a lot of statements what will be quite right but somethings I want to add by myself for making it more interesting .
I was in class five but now I am going through B.Com Part 1 . I was in class 5 at the time where the story starts from . My father was used to drinking and addicted to release his intoxication on our whole family and while releasing his intoxication, he used to abuse and he used to say very offensive and filthy and slangy words, even-though he when is drunk highly, he would start talking about sex very openly in open words , He never used to care about his young childs and even-though about his very little young daughter that what will they be thinking about ? When I (My father) say this all . He sometimes used to beat our mom too. At that time all we could was that we just came in between them and would prevent them and would stop our father to hit mom .
Well ! To listen abusing and slangs had been very regular for us as a routine . We also had learnt alot of slangs and abusings, and we used to use these slangs while our own fighting like brother sister's fighting or with cousines . We used to abuse one-another's mothers and used to fuck them while abusing or talking . As, if ever used to get into fight with our cousine . We use to say him (To Cousin while fighting) that "I will fuck your mother", "You mother fuckier", "You son of bitch", "Your mother gets fuck with every one" etc... But the fact was that we did not use to know the actuall means of these slangs since we all were alomost un-awared about the sex .
So I was telling that I was in class five when we left our grandma's home and started surviving at Tariq Road in a small two beds and drawing room's flat . So our last school where I studied class 4th was in P.I.B Colony, so it was very far from Tariq Road so we took admission right there at Tariq Road near by our apartment . That school was named as Karachi Children Academy (K.C.C) . That was not so much good school in the matter of education because it was situated just before some years so the students were lack in there .

No comments:

Post a Comment